Each month you can find a good idea to come see us !
Here we suggest events, fairs, activities, not far from La Caminaira :
- on 17th, trail challenge Sauta Roc in the beautiful village and its landscapes Saint Guilhem Le Désert
- on 10th, Truffle fair in Saint Jean de Buèges
- on 17th, Truffle and terroir fair in Claret
- Spring break : need to spend time with family ? go to pottery workshops, or discover donkey ride !
- L’Hérault de ferme en ferme (Hérault from farm to farm): the last week end of april, all farms are opened for guided tours, tasting farm products and met Farmers and their animals !
- Les Médiévales (medievals) in St Gély du Fesc, back to the middle age !
- From 17th to 19th : Festa Trail challenge, famous trails whose “Ultra draille” (120 kilometers, yes!) starts from Causse de la Selle !
- Very famous Vignes Buissonnières (hooky wines, a play of words in French): walks and tasting, into Pic Saint Loup vineyards !
- Bouillon Cube, a cultural association, offers concerts in summer !
- Have fun with canoe on Herault river !
- Market of Saint Martin de Londres is every Sunday, with little producers
- Fishing fair in Saint Gély du Fesc
- Transhumance fair in Montpeyroux and other villages, a wonderful meeting with shepherds and animals : it’s the moving of livstock to different pastures according to the season.
- Gastronomy fair in Saint Jean de Buèges
- Fair of Causse de la Selle
- Be filled with admiration for Sunset at the top of the peak (Saint Loup !)
- Stay fresh : visit “grotte des Demoiselles” (Ladies caves) in Saint Guilhem le Désert
- Poterry market in Saint Jean de Fos
- Hike in Navacelles loop, and take a shower under mill waterfalls !
- Climbing around Thaurac plateau and Bertrand’s mill, weather is perfect !
- Via ferrata, hiking, bike riding, september is a sport month !
- Tasting in a wineyard, wine cellars are opened after harvest
- Nature Fair : end of september
- Looking for mushrooms, but don’t ask the best places, it’s a secret !
- Festa Vendemia in Valflaunès to discover oenology !
- Guided tour on an olive grove
- Christmas market in Causse de la Selle
- Pottery market in Les Matelles village