Well, your are at La Caminaira, you feel comfortable, so you are ready to enjoy your stay !
Grand Pic Saint-Loup Area offers a lot of activities to do :
- You like outdoor activities ? Here is the perfect place : “Grand Pic Saint-Loup Path” (4 loops about 50 to 75 kilometers each) is just in front of our house, easy isn’t it ? For a day trip, a lot of landscaped paths are marked for safe hiking. Our best trip ? The ascent of Pic Saint-Loup, to have a beautiful view on Mediterranean sea, and Cevennes hills behind you. Ask advices to Geoffroy.
- Rather cultural visits ? Saint-Guilhem-le-Désert, as a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the most beautiful village of France is located only 12 kilometers of Causse-de-la-Selle. You have to see Aniane abbey and pottery of Saint-Jean-de-Fos, or even Clamouse cave.
- Maybe you are an athlete, eager of thrills ? You can try “ropes on trees”, canoe on Herault river, via ferrata, moutain bike, climbing, and horse rinding, … in a magnificient country !
Moreover, we have all year long, but especially in summer, fairs, festivals, parties, and sport events. You can read the tourist office guide of Saint Martin de Londres or the tourist office guide of Ganges.
Don’t miss the old city Montpellier, only 45 minutes by car ! Best to go by night, to see its small streets with yellow lights, and spend the evening eating outside on a terrace, enjoying the atmosphere of the city. Montpellier’s architecture deserves a look, you can see Opera, triumphal arch and the oldest medecine university of France.
You are foodie ? Please visit our friends and partners :
- Causse Toujours Pizzeria, 1 minute from us, in the village : yummy pizzes cooked over a wood fire, local beers, friendly atmosphere, and games !
- Wine estates : Domaine Baume-Celinguet in Argelliers and Domaine de Brunet in Causse-de-la-Selle, you can discover their wines here in La Caminaira.
- Cheese farm : Ferme de l’Hort in Argelliers, local goat cheeses !
- Mediterranean food : go to Bouzigues to taste oysters !