Every evening, the guests dine together in the dinning room. Dinner is ready starting from 7.30 pm. Geoffroy cooks a single menu, but he chooses seasonal, fresh, local products, and organic for some.
Let’s see the menu :
- starter (salad, pie, or soup for example)
- main course (french dishes) and a glass of wine
- goat cheese from a little farm near Causse de la Selle : it is a typical product of Cévennes.
- tea or coffe
Of course if you have special diet (allergies or vegetarian) we can cook another menu for you, but please tell us the day before : it is fresh food, we don’t cook a long time before eating !
Here you can find some producers we are dealing with :
- “Chèvrerie du Rove” in Frouzet near Saint Martin de Londres (farm)
- “Miel des Demoiselles” in Saint Bauzille de Putois (honey)
- Vegetables and fruits at “Marty primeur” in Saint Martin de Londres
- Wine from “coopérative de Saint Mathieu de Tréviers” and “Domaine Mas Brunet” in Causse de la Selle (wine is certified made in South of France).
And, because it is hot, because we are on the South of France, we refresh with aperitif ! We offer local and organic beers “Gorges Fraîches”.
Don’t forget breakfast, cooked by Manon : orange juice, marmelades, cakes, cereals, yogourts, hot drinks (coffee and tea), and above all fresh bread (Manon was a baker). Breakfast starts from 8 am, until 10 am, set outside if weather is good.
You are hiking today ? You can take your lunch at home with a fast menu or buy snacks to take away : ham and cheese sandwich, fruits, chips, drinks.
As told previously, we cook every day for the night, with fresh products. That’s why we ask you to book your dinner the day before. Thank you.
Single menu : 24 euros
Meal for child less than 12 years old : 11 euros.
Lunch at home : 15 euros
Lunch to take away : 10 euros